MINDHUNTER Analysis The clip I'm going to analyse is the official opening credits to MINDHUNTER season 1. I am going to be discussing things such as what I can see, what the genre is, the editing and the effect it has on the audience, the sound used, and so on. In the clip, I can see someone setting up a tape recorder while there are occasional flashes of a corpse. From this, I am guessing that the genre is either true crime or horror. I know this because of the dark themes present; the tape recorder could be being set up to interview a criminal whom killed the person whose corpse which is shown, or a suspect of the crime. Upon further analysis, I've been able to spot that there are actually two corpses shown, as one of the shots show a single hand on it's own, while another shot shows a pair of hands set beside each other (tied together, I'm assuming). Camera Angles The camera angles used in this scene show the tape recorder being set up from up close, so that only t...
Comments
Post a Comment